- BS or MS in life science, either in chemistry, biochemistry and/or other related discipline.
- Required experience will vary depending on level: RA II level with BS and 3+ years relevant experience; RA III level with BS and 5+ years, or an MS with 2+ years’ of relevant experience.
- Relevant laboratory experience includes:
- Small molecule / oligonucleotide / protein compound formulation and management.
- Purification / analysis of small molecules, oligonucleotides, and / or proteins by high or low pressure LC methods (RP, SEC, HIC, etc.).
- Other analytical methods, including SDS-PAGE, UV spectroscopy, DLS, zeta-potential, endotoxin determination, etc.
- Familiarity with bioconjugation chemistries / methodology.
- Experience with harvesting tissues from laboratory mice and processing for bioanalysis.
Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Prism, and ChemDraw software.
- Must be capable of working independently, have careful attention to experimental details, and possess excellent record-keeping and strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Additional knowledge and skills desired, but not required:
Mass spectroscopy and its application to the field of biotechnology.